To get an optimal result the layer should consider the following points:
- The planning including the material and any necessary processing.
- to paste the wall cover in marmoresina use Coprilastik adhesive produced by Coprimuro.net.
- The choice of material for the joints (elastic material).
- The joints must be completely free and clean, any residual glue between the joints would compromise the adhesion of the product.
- Provide you with level.
- Provide you with bucket and trowel.
- Provide you with brush or broom to clean the wall and bars from any remaining dust.
- Provide you with masking tape.
- Avoid the laying during the hours of maximum thermal excursion (recommended temperature + 5 ° C – + 25 ° C);
- Ensure that the material is compliant with the order.
Some pictures in sequence of the wall-covering product that is properly laid:
For a proper laying, read the manual